Tuesday, December 9, 2008

OpenNASA As My Sounding Board

I join other contributing authors at OpenNASA to put my opinions online about our space agency and national space exploration program. There I find a community of people with actions and words to improve our nation's space agency. I post there things that are off-agenda for actionforspace.com yet near and dear to my heart about the whys, hows, and whats of NASA.

Join me in the dialog at OpenNASA.com to bolster ourselves and the online space community in a safe and supportive online envirnoment.

I continue to issue calls to action at www.actionforspace.com, and continue to look for other authors to post here when opportunities for activism strike. However, when I feel like waxing philosophical, find me at OpenNASA.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Your link points to ".gov" instead of ".com" (even though you have it written correctly!).

Now to get over to OpenNASA.com and rea/write/collaborate...

The Editor said...

Hey, Baby! Did you see the Lunar Rover in the Inaugural Parade today? DID YOU? Keep up the good work, Space Man!