Florida, Georgian, and Louisianan Space supporters:
* Hillary Clinton participates in a King Day prayer service, then marches from the Zion Baptist Church to the South Carolina Statehouse and participates in a King Day event there.
* John Edwards addresses the NAACP's King Day rally at the Capitol.
* Barack Obama participates in the march begins from Zion Baptist Church and attends the rally at the South Carolina Statehouse.
* Rudy Giuliani is in Florida, where he attends rallies in Orlando, Daytona Beach and Ponte Vedra Beach.
* Mike Huckabee attends the Martin Luther King Jr. service at Ebenezer Baptist Church, and hosts a news conference to announce African-American endorsements in Atlanta. Later, he heads to Orlando, where he hosts a media availability and a closed press fundraiser.
* John McCain is in Florida, where he holds a meet and greet and media availability in Miami and a media availability in Jacksonville.
* Ron Paul is in Louisiana, where he visits Shreveport, Baton Rouge and New Orleans.
* Mitt Romney is in Florida, where he meets with workers, then with participants in the Jacksonville Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade. Later, he holds "Change Begins with Us" tour stops in Daytona Beach and Titusville, and meets with aerospace industry executives in Cape Canaveral.